The basic composition of the CNC precision machining
simulation system is the following modules.
(1) Operation panel module. This module is a control center of CNC lathe simulation system to use and control the machine. In addition, for some specific simulation objects, the operation panel needs to maintain consistency with actual.
(2) NC compilation module. In the process of applying a CNC lathe simulation system, in order to enable the system to effectively identify the NC program, it is necessary to fully develop NC compilation modules. The main function is to receive CNC code, and translate information on the lathe components, tools on this basis.
(3) Motion control module. By the NC program determines the direction of operation and feed speed, thereby emit a certain control command to different moving components.
(4) Cutting calculation module. By providing related instruction information by the motion control module, the workpiece, tool interference, and calculate the tool position and the workpiece parameters.
(5) Machine tool scene module. It mainly uses computer graphics to display CNC machine tool processing, with this to fully display tool movement, workpiece shape.
CNC machining center processing is composed of mechanical equipment and NUMERICAL control system for processing complex parts of high efficiency automatic machine tools.